Our story started in 1979 when we called Altema first with microprocessor technology in time terminals. A trendsetter was born. Our innovative ideas
have led to many breakthroughs over the years, where the biggest was in 1999 when we, as the world’s first manufacturer of time terminals, all went to touchscreens.
We were before Apple with a punching technique!
TimeTerminal develops and sells time terminals under the Timespot® brand. Customers, including retailers, develop systems for time registration that
interact with our terminals.
Against this background, TimeTerminal was started. The first customer became Bravida Time, which at that time had more than 50 percent of the Swedish market
for time systems.
At the start of the company in 1999, we identified the need for time terminals as follows:
“Our 20-year experience with time systems showed that time terminals were a profitable investment for customers.
That their staff and the union were positive. One felt the effect, “equal and fair”.
TimeTerminal is available to realize our dealers’ requests for rational timing, which in turn gives their customers financial benefits.
Create and develop time terminals tailored to time systems.
To be the best provider of time terminals with continued satisfied retailers as well as use our knowledge from terminals to establish one or more new business areas within three years.
TimeTerminal’s ability to fulfill financial commitments
- All development has been taken directly over the financial statements.
- We have been making a profit all year.
We have been pioneers with
- Touchscreen registration since 1999
- Information kiosks since 2003
- Larger displays than competitors
- 3G and GPRS since 2004
- ID technicians barcode, RFID and finger reading
- Industrial engineering for durability and increased service life
- Linux-based operating system
- No buttons, touch screen only, and being the first with new technology