[2.8 min read]
What does it mean for TimeTerminal users?
We want to assure our customers that during these difficult times our support will remain available during normal business hours Monday to Friday from 08:30 to 16:30 CET (except Swedish public holidays). Any changes to that will be posted to our website.
For daily use of our terminals, we recommend the following guidelines:
- To reduce the risk of human infection, it is important to keep the terminal clean.
- Remember to thoroughly wash your hands before and after cleaning the terminal.
- Be careful not to use cleaning products that can damage the terminal.
- Prior to cleaning, disconnect all external power sources, cables, and devices.
- For washing the screen and other glass surfaces, 70% Isopropyl alcohol is suitable. There are various trade/retail products based on Isopropyl alcohol.
- Wipe it dry with a clean, soft cloth.
- Use a soft and lint-free cloth, preferably microfiber type. Do not use paper towels, napkins or the like, as they can scratch sensitive materials.
- Do not rub too hard or too long, it may damage the terminal.
- Keep all liquids away from the terminal unless otherwise specified for the specific product.
- Avoid moisture penetrating into any openings.
- Do not use sprays, bleaches or abrasives.
- Do not spray detergent on the product
Touching the terminal screen.
Since different software solutions used with your terminal may require physical touch of the screen, depending on which terminal model is used, you may want to consider the following options:
TimeSpot TS35 / 37 with resistive screen:
Be careful not to damage the screen with any sharp objects or edges, we recommend that you use your fob, tag, card or soft ‘pen’ (see example below)
TimeSpot TS38 / 40 with capacitive screen:
Due to the capacitive nature of these screens we do NOT recommend using your fob, tag or card. We recommend using a soft pen (see example)
Avoid using sharp objects that can damage or scratch the screen.
For more health and safety information, visit
Feel free to contact us at
Thank you, take care and stay safe.
TimeTerminal Sweden AB